We have just released playtest-20140602, which is the second release candidate for our upcoming June release.
The whole development branch is currently in feature freeze to not introduce new problems. Only small improvements and bug-fixes are accepted:
- Fixed crashes when OpenRA Resources returns invalid data.
- Fixed the automatic map download not updating the lobby after completion.
- Fixed a crash on non-English locales (Windows).
- Another significant improvement in CPU performance.
- Added 3 new Lua scripted missions and skirmish maps.
- Polished the support beacon display.
- Improved pathing for engineers and passengers.
- Fixed compatibility with Debian Wheezy.
- Fixed the startmenu shortcut on Windows.
- Fixed problems in the Red Alert SNOW tileset.
- Fixed a regression where spies could be identified on the radar.
- The web infrastructure has been ported to a new faster site: openra.net
Note: There is a known issue with the old content.open-ra.org not redirecting at the moment which breaks the custom map download for the current stable release. Use the new playtest or choose standard maps for the moment.