Archived News » Playtest 20141020
Posted by Paul Chote at 2014-10-20 21:00 +1200
Development over the last week has been focused on tidying up loose ends, and includes:
- An overhauled observer/replay sidebar for the Red Alert mod.
- An improved (and hopefully more robust) crash-detection mechanism.
- Improved memory usage over the previous playtests.
- Further improvements to our new Lua API, and the removal of the old API.
- Further improvements to our packaged single-player missions.
- Additional minor polish improvements and bug fixes.
Please take this playtest out for a spin and report any and all problems on our bug tracker!
The observer/replay sidebar in the RA mod has been rebuilt to match the new player sidebars.
The RA mod now includes the “Monster Tank Madness” mission. Can you evacuate Dr Demitri in time?