This is a release candidate playtest. We have worked hard on the development branch, and believe that it is now stable enough for a new release. Thanks to everyone who helped testing and reported bugs! Along with fixes and performance improvements, we have introduced a few small new features into this build:
- Added support for Dune II PAK archives and improved the Dune II SHP reader.
- The Dune 2000 resource layer has been implemented.
- Added a new “Select All” hotkey (CTRL + A by default, but you can change this in-game)
- Our command line utility OpenRA.Lint.exe can now check map.yaml files for error.
- Beware of C&C visceroids as they now heal in Tiberium, and move faster through Tiberium fields.
- Added a minimap renderer to the OpenRA.Utility.exe and unified sprite to PNG.
As usual, the changelog contains all the details, including a list of changes that affect maps and mods. If you run into any issues or have any feedback then you can create a ticket on our Github issue tracker or find us on IRC.