We are pleased to announce the availability of our July release, which includes 619 commits by 27 contributors.
The feature list remains the same as for our July playtests, but this release benefits from additional testing and bugfixes. The main new features are:
- The RA and TD game music can now be downloaded and installed from the in-game music player.
- Capturing enemy structures in RA and TD will now let you build units from their faction.
- The maximum tech level can be configured in the lobby options.
Other notable improvements include:
- Fixed a number of crashes that were introduced in the last release.
- Fixed issues that occurred when installing from CD.
- Improved performance and memory usage.
- Improved scroll-panel behaviour.
- Added an option to lock the mouse cursor inside the game window.
- Multiple players can now repair a building at an accelerated rate.
- Added engine support for diamond-shaped (“isometric”) terrain (an important milestone for our TS mod).