Archived News » Release 20110511
Posted by Paul Chote at 2011-05-11 04:03:00 +0100
We have just unleashed release-20110511, based on playtest-20110502-2.
This release is aimed at fixing several problems with release-20110320 and adding support for Ubuntu 11.04.
- Fix installation under Ubuntu 11.04
- Improved AI
- Fix keyboard shortcuts being fired twice
- Fix ‘exploit detected’ messages when using hotkeys
- Support ‘home’ and ‘end’ keys for navigating within textfields
- Fix a crash when a building under repair is killed
- Fix spawnpoint selection on >8p maps
- Fix crashes when installing mix files
- (RA) Supply Truck unit for donating cash to other players
- (RA) Bounties for killing enemy units
- (RA) New Map: Pressure by Seru
- (CNC) Commando is more vocal when being built and killing units
- (CNC) Viceroids are (much) more vicious
Stay tuned for our next release which will add some really great new features!