Archived News » Playtest 20131019 // C&C Tournament
Posted by Paul Chote at 2013-10-19 10:45:00 +0100
These playtest builds provide a snapshot of our current development for feedback by our testers. You can help shape the future of OpenRA by testing these builds and reporting bugs or simply letting us know what you think.
The main changes in this development build are:
- Added support for password protected servers.
- Added a global chat channel to the server lobby. This will be extended game-wide in a future playtest.
- Added support for multiple languages. Translations for DE and FR are in progress for a future playtest.
- Testing reworked balance for RA, including the base-radius limit from C&C.
- Fixed several bugs that were discovered in release-20130915.
See the changelog for more details on the playtest changes.
If you have been active in our IRC channel or forum you will already know about the 2v2 C&C tournament this coming weekend (26 - 27 October). If this is the first you’ve heard about it, head over to the forum post to join!